Saturday, May 2, 2009

Early Isn't Always Bad Is It?

So here I am again, a little after six in the morning and hours have already gone by as I sat here awake, literally staring into space, trying to see satellites move and stars twinkle until the rising sun finally obscured all but the brightest.



My youngest son is asleep on the living room floor in a way only babies can.  On his stomach with his arms and legs splayed to the side and with a look of total contentment.



My oldest is gone for the weekend with his grandparents, an event seeing as he sees them once or twice every few months.  They are not fans of me, thusly I think it spreads to them.



My sweet wife still is soundly asleep in our bed, sleeping the sleep of the blessed and sweet.  Poor baby can’t handle staying awake for a long time like I can, so i think I will let her sleep until she wakes up this morning.



I am trying to figure out how to start a rather large project for a friend, it will be easy, just rather time consuming is all.



Skype keeps blinking at me and since I haven’t ever exactly used it I have no idea what it blinking actually means.  Can anyone help me there?



I am listening to everything from Eminem to Insane Clown Posse.  Just background noise really, I am not in the mood to sit and try and pay attention to anything just yet this morning.



Later.




Tired, So Very Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment